Rainbow Script (Deathmatch Color-Changing)

Discussion in 'Other' started by TheMailman, Aug 30, 2015.

1. TheMailman

TheMailman Noob

<font face="Arial, Verdana">Here is my version of the script - it's very simple:</font>
    bind p loopKeyalias loopKey startLoop<div><font face="Arial, Verdana">alias startLoop "alias loopKey stopLoop; wait 2; alias redirect loop; loop;"</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">alias stopLoop "alias redirect; wait 2; alias loopKey startLoop"</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">alias loop "wait 3; incrementvar tf2c_setmerccolor_r 0 255 1; incrementvar tf2c_setmerccolor_g 0 255 2;incrementvar tf2c_setmerccolor_b 0 255 6; wait 3; redirect"</font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana">
    </font><font face="Arial, Verdana">------</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">
    </font><font face="Arial, Verdana">This one changes colors fairly slowly compared to some other scripts I've seen - it's less epilepsy-inducing and you can see the colors fade into eachother a little more. It cycles through the r g and b at different speeds so that most colors that exist are eventually shown. This was the one I liked the best, but feel free to edit it or suggest changes.</font>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice