Random Horror Games

Discussion in 'Let's Plays, Reviews, and Other Videos' started by Geoff, May 7, 2014.

1. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

So, recently I've been playing random horror games and decided that instead of making a topic for each, since the chances of me beating most (any) are remote, I'll have just one topic for it. Much easier. And to start us off...some Vanish.

I'd keep using OBS, but I can't play in full screen and that is a deal breaker for games like this.

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

I need to add a "Pairs of underwear soiled" ticker to your userpanel :p :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

Lol who wears underwear anymore?

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Fine then, your choice of "Trousers Turdified", "Britches befouled", or "Desk chairs sent to HAZMAT". :p

5. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

Real men game with nothing but a shirt on. ;)

6. VintagePC

I had a suspicion it would be option 3...

Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice