Recommend Me Movies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geoff, Nov 26, 2012.

1. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

I thought you only had like 24 hours if you weren't a donator.

And yes Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer was the good one. I didn't watch the other one, most straight-to-DVD movies are shit.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

So, watching Another Earth and I have a quick criticism.

She drove drunk, hit a car dead on that was stopped at an intersection, killed a wife and child and put the dad in a coma...and she only got 4 years in prison? How the hell?

Movie was a disappointment overall. =( Figured it would be mainly about...the Earth 2. It kinda wasn't.

3. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

A few new movies I've found and was very surprised at

Dark City (1998). Didn't see the twist coming. =P If you haven't seen this movie, I'd say check it out. For its age, it is amazing.

Then I checked out Ryan Reynolds again, see what movies I haven't watched and aren't crappy romance ones.

Foolproof. Great movie, and again didn't see the ending coming. It reminded me of Ocean's Eleven, where they show what happened leading up to the end and you just go "holy shiiiiiiit".

Going through this topic to see if I missed any and will watch stuff tomorrow.

4. lonesome killer

The Raid: Redemption

If you love action/kung fu movies, this is an amazing one. It got high praise from critics and users, saying the action is non stop and you will see fight moves never seen before. They were right. It is simply action packed and suspenseful from beginning to end.

There are 2 version, one English dubbed and one original from Indonesia with English subtitles. I like dubs, but quite a few of the perfectionists say to watch the original version.

5. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

Not a huge kung fu guy really. Only a fan of a few guys when it comes to that.

Currently going through a bunch of horror/thriller movies. Watching Insidious right now, got couple more on my list for this morning.

6. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

Any others?

7. TimeCrush

TimeCrush Achievement Hunter

Moon, Its pretty easy to figure out whats going on, but still a great flick.

8. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

Cool, I'll check it out.

9. lonesome killer

Book of Eli
    Taking of Pelham 123
    Remember the Titans
    American Gangster
    Courage Under Fire
    Flight
    The Inside Man
    Deja Vu
    Unstoppable
    Safe House
    The Equalizer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice