Recommend me some 3DS games

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by lonesome killer, Jan 17, 2014.

1. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Just got a 3DS and I've missed out on everything about it. Recommend me some must-play 3DS games. I prefer short games that I can play in short bursts. I don't have time to play 40 hour Final Fantasy's! Region doesn't matter, I'll try a game from any country (as long as it's easy to figure out without having to read the native language)

2. WizBright

WizBright Achievement Hunter

I personally have Pokemon X and Fire Emblem Awakening. I recommend Fire Emblem although I know JRPGs aren't for everyone.

3. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Staff Member

Pokemon x, Paper Mario Stickers, Legend of Zelda (Yes, this list comes from my 8 year old)

4. Science!

Science! Sir Huntsman

Resident evil revelations is pretty good, and is split into episodes to accommodate short bursts

5. lonesome killer

I have no interest in pokemon. is fire emblem a turn based strategy? I love those types of games.

6. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

It's an RPG along the vein of Final Fantasy and isn't something for you, but I recommend both of the other ones that my daughter recommended (because I play them too, they're awesome.)

7. Science!

Science! Sir Huntsman

I respectfully disagree with that; it's more of a turn-based strategy, split into distinct chapters (good for short bursts). Some of my friends have compared it to Xcom, and I highly recommend it either way. Lonesome, you can download the demo to see if it's something you're interested in.

8. lonesome killer

That's what I was thinking, it's like the Advance Wars series. It's made by the same people too.

Looks like Final Fantasy Tactics which I loved.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  9. lonesome killer

I love rhythm games. Right now there's only 2, HarmoKnight and Theatrhythm. Theatrhythm is a Final Fantasy spinoff and has only Final Fantasy music. Might have to get that.

10. lonesome killer

Just got Kid Icarus. This game is so fun! If you love Star Fox you'll love this game. It's an on-rails shooter and a foot-based hybrid. The game is very self-aware and pokes fun at similar games. And the visuals are cool in 3D mode. Get it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice