Recommend me some 3DS games

lonesome killer

Banhammered
Just got a 3DS and I've missed out on everything about it. Recommend me some must-play 3DS games. I prefer short games that I can play in short bursts. I don't have time to play 40 hour Final Fantasy's! Region doesn't matter, I'll try a game from any country (as long as it's easy to figure out without having to read the native language)

I personally have Pokemon X and Fire Emblem Awakening. I recommend Fire Emblem although I know JRPGs aren't for everyone.

Pokemon x, Paper Mario Stickers, Legend of Zelda (Yes, this list comes from my 8 year old)

I have no interest in pokemon. is fire emblem a turn based strategy? I love those types of games.

It's an RPG along the vein of Final Fantasy and isn't something for you, but I recommend both of the other ones that my daughter recommended (because I play them too, they're awesome.)

It's an RPG along the vein of Final Fantasy and isn't something for you
I respectfully disagree with that; it's more of a turn-based strategy, split into distinct chapters (good for short bursts). Some of my friends have compared it to Xcom, and I highly recommend it either way. Lonesome, you can download the demo to see if it's something you're interested in.

I respectfully disagree with that; it's more of a turn-based strategy, split into distinct chapters (good for short bursts). Some of my friends have compared it to Xcom, and I highly recommend it either way. Lonesome, you can download the demo to see if it's something you're interested in.
That's what I was thinking, it's like the Advance Wars series. It's made by the same people too.

Looks like Final Fantasy Tactics which I loved.

Last edited:
I love rhythm games. Right now there's only 2, HarmoKnight and Theatrhythm. Theatrhythm is a Final Fantasy spinoff and has only Final Fantasy music. Might have to get that.

Just got Kid Icarus. This game is so fun! If you love Star Fox you'll love this game. It's an on-rails shooter and a foot-based hybrid. The game is very self-aware and pokes fun at similar games. And the visuals are cool in 3D mode. Get it!

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(6149 Online 405 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom