[Completed] Red Scientist Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Scientist

=====Application Format=====
All fields are REQUIRED. If you cannot complete a field, please state the reason(s).

In Game Name: Red Scientist

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes

HLStats Profile Link: (Find your user page here: https://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=137)

Time with Vault F4: I've been playing on the Vault f4 tf2c servers for probably 5 - 6 months.

Position you are applying for: (Game Admin [Tf2Classic])

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I just want to help out. 90% of the time if I'm online on steam, I'm playing tf2classic so I'm pretty much always available to moderate (at least currently I am and probably will be for the near foreseeable future). I'm also fairly active on the tf2classic discord.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I have an unhealthy 2,135 hours on live tf2 and who knows how many hours on tf2c. I'm a pretty laidback, level headed guy who appreciates a joke, but knows when to draw the line if it comes to it.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Red Scientist

Thanks for your application! We will discuss it and let you know the results within 24-48h!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48185 Members
(7771 Online 402 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom