• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Rocks's Unban Request/Change of Reason

Rocks

In-Game name: Rocks
Time of Ban: 8:08 PM EST
Date of Ban: April 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:571860065
Reason for Ban: Multi-Hack
Additional Comments: I am aware that externally altering my internet connection for an advantage against others in online play is unfair, which is manual lag switching, but I am somewhat dissatisfied because of the reason I got banned. No hacks, programs, bots, or even macros were used within the last 2 years of me playing this game. I fully admit the use of lag switching and I'll pledge to never do it again.

Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
Your ban contest/request has been received and will be reviewed. Generally I will get back to you within 24 to 48 hours.

~Vintage

As you've no doubt found out the hard way, we have a zero tolerance policy for exploits used to gain an unfair advantage in gameplay, and we consider that to fall under server rule #1, in the same category as cheats, hacks, etc.

Given most staff just select from one of the canned options in sourcebans while in-game I'm guessing this category seemed the most appropriate to the staff member that issued the ban.

Your ban will not be lifted at this time, but I've changed the ban reason to "cheating via exploit" because I'm feeling generous today.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48180 Members
(8393 Online 535 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom