Rust Shenanigans

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"
So finally, after about a month of inactivity, my friend and I joined up to do some Co-Op Rust. And god damn it was a fun night. Now, I don't have the FULL footage for you just yet, still rendering that out, but I got a small clip for you to enjoy.

I'll update when my friend's POV is there for this video too =D

And yes Lava, I'll get your small clip in here later tonight.

Last edited:
Rust is fun if playing with a group of people. I got it originally since this teamspeak I go to was playing it for a bit, then everyone splintered off and I put Rust down to do other things.

I'm quite sure my friend would be okay with you joining us when we play late tonight. Only real issue is the whole finding us part. This game needs a damned map for everyone to use.

Also, we both checked this morning and both our homes were already raided. Go people...

Nah, I am ok, just was making a comment about the strengths of the game currently. Raiding is also one of those things that happens a lot. Hopefully future updates adds more defensive capabilities while offline.

It really would be best if your character wasn't still in the server. At least then I could hop offline and save some stuff in case someone breaks into my place.

But yeah, we'll be moving into the mountains a bit because the area downhill has so much god damn stuff that we could easily make a bigger, more secure home.

Just make sure to not fall down the mountain or jump off a cliff on your ascent into the mountains xD (I have killed myself 15 times+ from going up the mountain to a house I had incorrectly.)

Lol, we should be fine.

So yeah, I hopped on to see if I could get some stuff now since my friend won't be on till late tonight and god damn. I'm a naked guy, with a rock, and this dude comes running at me with a hatchet, instantly attacking. I realize it's "PvP", but come on people. Are you really so pathetic that you gotta bash naked people's heads in? Shit, I even logged on in a new place because someone felt the urge to kill my afk guy for the NOTHING that I had.

When it comes to survival games, defending your home is one thing. Actively searching for afk players is full on douchebag mode.

To both of you, if you care to join us, we are happy to let you in the home. My friend has a decent foundation going, so that should be finished today. I know where the road is, so finding us shouldn't be as hard anymore. The only issue is that the road is an easy place to be found and shot by others.

Rustmap.net . Due to Rust having only the one map it's easy to navigate on any server once you learn the landmarks.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Lol oh my god, that's a real site...

Okay, so the part of the road and the radtown that we're next to is called Big Radtown. On that map, we're at the mountain range that's right on the coast to the far left of that town. When you actually are ingame, you'll realize how easy it is to locate =D Yeah, we're on Beach Mountain. Woooooh!

We're on my friend's server now.

50.97.34.100:31015

He said I should invite everyone I can. =D

Curiously, are you able to find the radtown at least?

I'll record some when I get home to show where I'm at. Today we're spending time finishing houses and getting up a gate.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(7469 Online 392 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom