• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Saxton Hale's Permaban Appeal

SAXTON HALE

Not a Noob
Saxton Hale's TF2C ban appeal.

Hello! I'm Saxton Hale, the owner of Mann Co. I believe I was unfairly banned.
My steam name is SAXTON HALE. And that wasn't yelling, my steam name is just in all caps.
My steam ID is: [U:1:374632484] I was banned 10-01-22 20:43.
The lenght is, Permanent.
The Reason is " Previously banned, ban evasion".
But I was not previously banned, or was not evading bans.
I was using a VPN though. Is that why?

Anyways, I really hope to be unbanned since I like the Standard EU server a bunch.
It's mostly always full, so y'know. I don't wanna be playing with only 8 people the entire day. That can get pretty boring, take it from me. I've been trying to figure out what to do for the past 3 hours.

This was gonna be written by my assistant, Jerry. But I read the rules, and I needed to write it.
This is as professional as I could make it. I was banned while using the hide.me VPN. I used the Canada VPN thing.
Hope I get a response!

Sincerely. Saxton Hale, owner of mann co.

Last edited:
Also, it's fine if the ban just goes down to a temporary one. I'm not in a rush. I can accept a week ban or a month ban. It's better than not being able to play on a server forever.

Hi there,

Yes, most likely what happened is you ended up on a VPN host that has been used to cheat on our servers before, and it got flagged for possible ban evasion. I've removed the ban.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(8376 Online 580 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom