[Minecraft] Serious, FTB?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by .silence., May 13, 2013.

1. .silence.

.silence. Vault Hunter

This is either the worst glitch, a terrible prank or robbery. I have lost 3 diamond chests worth of materials. One of plant mats/food, one of machines/parts, and one that had an entire quarry's worth of mats (minus cobble, dirt, marble, etc.) What. The. Fuck.

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

when did you last have the stuff? I can check the logs since then to see if anything interesting appears.

Also, are the chests completely gone or just emptied?

3. Gh0st

Gh0st Not a Noob

Empty but still there. He showed me.

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

Hm, okay.

Can we pin down an approximate timeframe during which this happened? The server logs spew so much stuff it's hard to find anything without a good idea of when.

Edit: I'm going to assume this stuff disappeared between 22:23 yesterday and 15:41 CT today?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice