Server request: Gary's Mod Melon Bomber

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by lonesome killer, Jul 17, 2014.

1. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

This game mode is a Bomber man clone with melons instead of bombs. It's top down just like bomber man.

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

I'll look into it; seems the mod hasn't been updated in a while but the big question is whether it's overly saturated (i.e. lots of servers and no players.)

If that's the case I may make it a supporters "bookable" server. I'll post back once I know more.

3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

a'RIGHT, we've got one. I remember spending my lunch hour with friends trying to kill each other at BM... WAS FUN.

I see it has firstperson mode... would be interesting if the crates were high enough you can't see over them... :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice