[Completed] Shootist's admin application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The shootist

In Game Name:
Shootist
Have you linked your steam account to the forum?:
Yes.
HLStats Profile Link: https://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1109

Time with Vault F4:
I've had the account on the site for like a week but I've been on the tf2c servers since it got re released last year.

Position you are applying for: (game admin [include game], moderator [include forum name], etc.)
Admin for TF2C servers.

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator:
I have 3600 hours in regular tf2 and a few hundred in this. I play tf2c more than tf2 nowadays so I'd like to be able to help with admin duty if you need somebody.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?:
I was an admin in the now defunct justplay.tf tf2 community for a couple years, so I have alot of experience moderating tf2 matches. I'm probably one of the more well known tf2c players at this point but I'm not sure, so people will know me if they need me. I also talk very brashly, so it's hard for people to push me around, but I like to be positive in the end.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Shootist

Hello and thanks for your application!

We will review it and let you know the results soon, typically in 48h.

Best,

VintagePC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(7236 Online 476 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom