[The Elder Scrolls] Skooma Bear - Definitive Edition - Requires All DLC

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Arron Dominion, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Arron Dominion

Arron Dominion Achievement Hunter

So, those from FreeFrag, especially Debo, will remember a mod called Skooma Bear, a fun mod about moon sugar addicted bears. Recently I went back to the mod and fixed the issues the original had, and made this version lore-friendly in the process while keeping Sniffs' original persona.

In this version you have an origin quest to determine Sniffs' origin, a new follower named Faidalf from the College of Winterhold, new literature explaining Sniffs' origin and for a non-marked quest for Faidalf. The original follower framework was reworked and expanded to reflect the DLCs.

If you are interested check it out on:
    Nexus - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60522/?
    Steam Workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=351810069

• Like Like x 2
  2. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I'm so glad to see you've been persistent in this! Excellent work Arron!

3. DeBo

DeBo Achievement Hunter Staff Member Member from long ago...

I need to redo the audio for you now that i have a decent microphone (snowball) and recording software lol

4. Arron Dominion

Arron Dominion Achievement Hunter

Will update the voice files if you redid them. My main goal for revamping this edition was to tie it to a future mod which will reference a lot of my older mods in passing or in some form (think some of what I introduced lore wise and character wise in this version will go into that mod).

5. Snuffles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Snuffles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Achievement Hunter

but... does it make my character sexier? Isn't that what skyrim is all about?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice