[Completed] Skuna Tuna's Admin Application

Skuna Tuna

VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
In Game Name: Skuna Tuna

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Aye

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=34548

Time with Vault F4: January (???), 2021

Position you are applying for: Game Admin, Team Fortress 2 Classic

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I spend a great deal of time playing this game, and sometimes when I show up I see people either exploiting the game, or they are being obnoxious. With no other admin in sight (and given the frequency of my game time), I feel as if I can use these opportunities to step in and "keep the streets clean", as it were. I have never really taken the initiative to seek a promotion on most platforms, but I feel as if I have the ability to accomplish the tasks expected of me.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I am Skuna Tuna. Most people in the game know of me by my zany antics (such as singing on proximity mic, or reading Lovecraft at 3 AM to the entire server). I am in college full time with a part-time job, and I have a cat. My hobbies range from playing music, sketching, staying up absurdly late watching video analysis's on YouTube, and playing an absurd amount of TF2C.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Skuna Tuna

Thank you, your application has been received. We'll review it and let you know, typically within 24 to 48h

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(9092 Online 543 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom