[The Elder Scrolls] Skyrim Pc Cheat Codes

Net

Achievement Hunter
Originally Posted by Nacasius at FFN

Time to start a new character, and I'm not spending 30+ hours getting Blacksmithing, Alchemy and Enchanting maxed again before i ever step out of Whiterun.

So i'm CHEATING! HA

If you don't like it, tough, don't read any further!
If you DO like, well, i recommend you make a save at your current progress, and only use just as much as you need to get past whatever hurdle you feel is holding back your enjoyment. There a great deal of room between maxing out a tradeskill and giving yourself a little gold, and going full God mode to KILL ALL THE THINGS!!WTFPWN

First on the list is the PC command player.additem which is used buy the PC version of the game to, well, Add Items!

For example:

player.additem 0002E504 10

This is the code to add 10 Full Black Soul Gems to your inventory. Nice for those quickly needed enchants.

Here is the list of other ID codes for the Souls Gems.

0002E4E2 – Petty (empty)
0002E4E3 – Petty (full)
0002E4E4 – Lesser (empty)
0002E4E5 – Lesser (full)
0002E4E6 – Common (empty)
0002E4F3 – Common (full)
0002E4F4 – Greater (empty)
0002E4FB – Greater (full)
0002E4FF – Grand (empty)
0002E4FC - Grand (full)
0002E500 – Black (empty)

Now since we are on the topic of giving items, extra gold is nice if you don't want to spend time farming it.

player.additem 0000000f 10000

That will add 10000 gold. You can change that last number to whatever you want but i have no idea how much you can enter before you crash your game. You are warned.

Now i mentioned Skills.

There is a another command.

player.advskill restoration 1000

That command add 1000 points of experaince to the restoration skill.
Some skills only need 1000 points to max them to 100, others need 100 000 to reach 100 so you will need to play with the final number for whatever your doing.

Here is a list of the names of the skills you can use in the command line.

Alteration
Archery
Alchemy
Block
Conjuration
Destruction
Enchanting
Heavy Armor
Illusion
Light Armor
Lockpicking
One-handed
Pickpocket
Restoration
Smithing
Sneak
Speech
Two-handed

Using these commands you should be able to tweak your new toon to whatever your old toon was or just get past a skill hurdle if you need too.
And as i mentioned before you don't need to use these at all, but feel free to experiment, its your gaming experience.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(6347 Online 408 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom