Staff Member
VF4 Supporter
In Game Name: sniffy194

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?:
Yes.

HLStats Profile Link:
https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=11827

Time with Vault F4:
It's probably been over a year since I first joined, I've been playing semi-regularly since then.

Position you are applying for:
TF2Classic game admin.

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator:
I'd like to be able to help out a little bit. I play fairly regularly, often at odd hours due to how unpredictable my sleep schedule is. I've (regretfully) worked extensively as a moderator before, as well as hosting my own game servers. I've made reports before, both through the report system and by telling Emma personally. It'd be useful if I could work and coordinate with the wider team.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I've already been helping out in an unofficial capacity for a long while now, mainly channeled through Emma. I've selected and helped to test most of the maps on the Custom Maps and Halloween Maps servers, I wrote the Halloween article, wrote the map blurbs used in the mega map update infographic, and designed the entire infographic that was a part of the "Out with the old, in with the new" pack. Maybe more I can't remember? I've got a lot of passion for the community and for putting in the time to improve things where I can.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: :rawr~ xXx_sniffmaster_xXx ~ :rawr

Thank you for applying! Your application has been received. We will review your application and get back to you, typically in 24 to 48 hours.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(8822 Online 624 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom