South Park: Stick of Truth Mage!

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"

Not too far into the game, but enjoying it so far. I'm not used to turn based games, blocking and what not. It's strange. But I'll get used to it.

Just about done the first one... can't wait to see more.

They've done it pretty damn well to make a game that plays like a south park episode. I might well pick this up when it is cheaper even though I'm not really much of a turn-based RPG fan.

Had no will to play this game, until I saw that you could choose the Jew class. Now it looks freakin hilarious

Yeah, I didn't go Jew for a good couple of reasons. Think I actually mentioned them in the first video. I'll probably go Jew my 3rd time around. I really want to try Thief out next.

And I think when I finish this game, I'll do a giveaway. It's a really fun game so far. But yeah, if you aren't a South Park fan you should obviously avoid it. If you enjoy South Park, and you'll understand most of the references, then this game is gold. I did feel like Al Gore's bit early on felt a bit forced, but it's turned out great so far.

And Arron, if you see this post, fuck the Al Gore fight dude. FUCK AL GORE.

So, I beat the game yesterday. I'll write up a review later today so I can play some more of the Thief as well. Fantastic game.

Beat the game as the Thief. =D

I felt like I blew through the game, but apparently it still took me like 8 hours. Think I'll make a Jew just to get the damn achievement, then move to Warrior. Writing up the review tonight, and will try and upload as much as possible and get this all up.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(8808 Online 707 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom