South Park: The Stick of Truth Giveaway (And More?)

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"
Yep, you heard right. I'm giving away ONE free copy of South Park: The Stick of Truth. This game is pretty god damn awesome, especially if you're a South Park fan.

BUT, if you want this copy you gotta get here fast. Once this Satruday ends (midnight on Sunday), you won't be able to join in. EST time BTW. =P

Then on Sunday, 12PM EST time, I'll toss each name in a hat and draw them out. Fuck, I've even got a real hat to do this with!

And to add to the fun, and to make entering a bit harder than simply saying "I want in!", you get to ask me a fun question. I'll answer all said questions in a video, and whichever question I find most interesting, I'll find the person who asked it, check out their Steam wishlist (provided they have one) and I'll give them a free game.

LET THE GIVEAWAY COMMENCE

Last edited:
Ooooh, oooh, oo! Me!

My question:

You're given some wood (not the stick of truth, sadly), a roll of packing tape, a pocket mirror, and three items (of your choice) from your kitchen pantry.

How do you use those items to defeat the evil machinations of one particular DarkLord? :D

Okay so here's my question.
Did You know that 'Jebasaur' sounds in Polish like 'Fucko'saur'?
Jebac (originally 'jebać') in polish means Fuck.

Last edited:
My name in the hat!
My question: Do you ever feel like you belong in a different time period? If so, which period, and why?

I love how I could easily be seen as the influence for 1 maybe 2 questions already posed.
My question for the hat: If you were going to die today, what would be the last string of acts you would pull off?

I love how I could easily be seen as the influence for 1 maybe 2 questions already posed.
My question for the hat: If you were going to die today, what would be the last string of acts you would pull off?
BONUS QUESTION: Is SoL being egocentric for thinking every anti darklord discussion is about him? :D :p

If we throw rice at our weddings does that mean Asians throw hamburgers at their weddings? *side note, 3 search engines were used to find the "dumbest question ever".

Last edited:
Hi :)

Been out of money for some time now and I wanted a new game haha :p

Anyways, do you have any secret that would screw everything up if people knew about it?

If you see yourself as one South Park character, which one is it?

Can be any character; doesn't have to be a main character.

Keeping my fingers crossed haha

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6544 Online 354 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom