[Completed] SpλceCookieOfGlory’s Application

In Game Name: SpλceCookieOfGlory

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes

HLStats Profile Link: (Find your user page here: https://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=27545

Time with Vault F4: I have been playing on the Vault-F4 servers since December, 2020

Position you are applying for: Game Admin, TF2 Classic

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I absolutely cannot stand people who think they can just waltz into the official TF2 Classic servers and expect zero discipline for being a complete jerk.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: Chicken Alfredo is my favorite food.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: SpλceCookieOfGlory

Hello there!

Thanks for your application! It has been received and we'll let you know the outcome in 24-48h

~VintagePC

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(9412 Online 836 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom