1. Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

[Resolved] spaceboots TF2C unban request

Discussion in 'Problem Player Reports & Ban Contests' started by space boots, Sep 21, 2020.

1. space boots

space boots Active Member VF4 Supporter

In-Game name: spaceboots

Time of Ban: 17:15 EST

Date of Ban: 9/21/2020

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/juandesire/

Reason for Ban: I was falsely accused of being idle by a guy named ":)" who was spamming racial slurs in voice chat. His votekick didn't pass and so I tried to kick him, but my vote failed. Someone else then called a vote to kick me and I was banned, presumably because I got kicked after calling a failed vote.

Additional Comments: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Helloyots is the problem player's steam profile, if that helps. He kicked at least 3 people for no reason, I have contacted both of the others to corroborate my report. We all joined another official server after being kicked and discussed the incident. Unfortunately I didn't see who the player was who called the second votekick against me.

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

What server were you votekicked from?

3. space boots

space boots Active Member VF4 Supporter

Standard #2

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Looks like the votekick "ban" has already expired. You should be able to rejoin.

5. VintagePC

We're aware of issues with votekick abuse, however we are shortstaffed, so alas we cannot disable them entirely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice