• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Spray Ban Appeal

My most recent spray is a drawing of the character May from Guilty Gear wearing a jacket with Heavy’s class icon.
fDrYQgn

I really don’t understand why this art was banned when it’s not really suggestive at all, not to mention some of my and many other user's previous sprays have been far more suggestive without a problem. May is an adult character and she’s not doing anything nsfw in this image so i feel like it was unnecessary to ban my spray. If i’m missing something please let me know.

thank you,
-TF2C Goth GF

Please read the instructional post here and provide the required information to complete your ban appeal - at minimum, you must link your steam account.

https://www.vaultf4.com/threads/ban...-guidelines-read-before-posting-anything.338/

In-Game name: TF2c Goth Gf
Time of Ban: N/A (time of spray ban unknown)
Date of Ban: February 15th, 2022
Steam ID: 76561199075607154
Reason for Ban: Spray of the character May from Guilty Gear was banned
Additional Comments: The spray itself was not suggestive, thus i’m confused as to why this happened.

Thanks. I reviewed the sprays and the one you are referring to does not appear to be in violation of our rules and I've unblocked it.

Sorry about that!

I'll double check with the staff to review internally in case someone misunderstood our spray rules, but I'm guessing it could have been an accidental click or caused by in-game layering of sprays, e.g. someone was trying to act on a spray that was "under" yours.

I'm marking the appeal as "resolved". Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Thanks. I reviewed the sprays and the one you are referring to does not appear to be in violation of our rules and I've unblocked it.

Sorry about that!

I'll double check with the staff to review internally in case someone misunderstood our spray rules, but I'm guessing it could have been an accidental click or caused by in-game layering of sprays, e.g. someone was trying to act on a spray that was "under" yours.

I'm marking the appeal as "resolved". Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
thank you so much! i’m glad this has been resolved :)

You're welcome, happy I could help!

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(9170 Online 882 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom