SteamOS Announced!

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Reechard, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

PENGUINS REPRESENT!

3. Arron Dominion

Arron Dominion Achievement Hunter

This is very good news for everyone.

4. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I absolutely love the idea of streaming games from my main gaming machine to my TV. When big picture was announced, I started planning on a second gaming rig for my TV, but issues with Lava's computer made me forego that in favor of getting her a better system. I built a "cheapo" system around her old computer, and it's fine for streaming and light games, but I certainly wouldn't be able to skyrim on it. The ability to take a relatively cheap bookshelf system and use it solely for streaming a AAA high-resource title from my main computer is a dream come true.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Blood Feast Island Man

Blood Feast Island Man I Demand more Pudding. I'll be in my bunk.

So long as you can install chrome on it I don't think i'll be needing windows ever again...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice