Support Sean Tuite

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"
http://www.gofundme.com/1ne23s

A long-standing member of the TTA community, Sean Tuite, recently lost his home in a fire. Fortunately, his family is safe, but his house and possessions are lost.

Sean originally contacted me to inform me that he would be replacing his lost book collection with my upcoming book, but his story is larger than any collection of books or things. And as The Thinking Atheist community has rallied together to ask how they can help Sean and his family in a tangible way, I've created this page with a goal of $5000. It is my hope that we can rally together with our small donations to help the Tuite family in the rebuilding of their home and lives.

We are humanists. We love people. From time to time, this community has an opportunity to rally together to extend a helping hand. This is such a time.

Once we reach our goal, I'll have the entire amount (minus GoFundMe's fees) transferred to Sean Tuite, and I'll post (on Facebook) the receipt information for that transaction.

TARGET DATE FOR $5000 GOAL: December 12th at midnight U.S. Central

Seth Andrews

------------

It was pretty awesome to see this all unfold. The guy sent Seth a letter telling him he lost everything and that his book would be the first in his new collection. Almost immediately there were people wanting to send cash to help. Almost $900 in 4 hours. Posting this here for people to see, maybe even help out. Things like this really brighten your day.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6612 Online 357 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom