Surviving The Forest and Cannibal Mutants (The Forest LP)

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"

Video is still processing, but I can give initial thoughts on the game so far.

Less than an hour played so far, and the game seems cool. Plane crashes, a mutant steals your son (I assume it's your son) and you get to try and survive after that. The crafting is a bit strange, but still cool. You set up a "blueprint" essentially, and then get the materials you need. Already found mutants, they aren't happy. And....I think sharks exist in this game. I saw a dead one, so I think that means live ones will be a real threat. Not too happy about that.

The only MAJOR downside so far that people are running into is they can't save. Either that, or everyone is doing something wrong. But yes, this game could easily turn out amazing.

Oh, another downside so far is that I can't do my native resolution and have windowed/borderless. =(

Lol. I hate to say this, but I'm currently just waiting on them to fix a few things before playing anymore. I spend more time running around from patrol units than I do just trying to cut down one damn tree.

That and the bugs that kill you instantly. We need a save feature.

Thos damn patrols always find me. I had a nice little camp setup, 3 of them come. I kill all three, well.. I thought I did. One gets up and runs away when I thought he was dead lol. It wouldn't let me chop up his body so I just gave up.

A video of me playing the newest update. Sadly, I was too much of a coward to try and just swim out to find a shark. I hated them in Far Cry 3...

Still don't like how I can turn around and find a patrol just sitting in my camp.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48180 Members
(7207 Online 438 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom