TC_Railworks.

CP Railworks is a mid-city freight station which is under siege by R.E.D, B.L.U, G.R.N and Y.L.W. Neighbouring each team base outside the map are some non-playable team bases including O.R.G, P.P.L, P.N.K, G.R.A, B.R.N, B.L.C, W.H.T. and T.Q.C. The map is quite vertical has some great sniping and sentry positions as well as trains that run through the map. It's medium sized with lots of detail and precision. Can't wait for the map to be in a playable state.

Enjoy the screen shots.

P.S. First map, you wouldn't think that would you.

69pffyhi5d73.jpg

Yeah, the YLW Infrastructure looks pretty damn good. This should be the YLW style

Dude I really like you structure of YLW, do you want to see my version(noted that I need to find another crane model).
wv5lemha13wa.jpg

Hey dude, if you want to do a GRN building you could follow this example
DB38gAt.png

and this that I made recently:
5zjm66hjdaxt.jpg

I always thought YLW would do Adobe materials, and you have done it dame well. Nice job.

Also coolio to see my GRN example being posted around

These look so freaking cool. About props and stuff I'm to far into development to just redo Y.L.W base. There is a crane I wanted to use but I couldn't find a way to put it in hammer.

P.S I sent this from school and that's cool because all social media sites and forums are supposed to inaccessible.

Now we have to know how the hell we can mapping GRN, lets be honest the style of GRN is noisy

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(8330 Online 783 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom