[TF2] Team Fortress 2 Update Released

VaultBot

I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
  • Added Limited Late Summer Crate Key to the Mann Co. Store. Available until October 13, 2014.
  • Fixed the Limited label not being displayed for items on the Steam Community Market or in the Steam backpack
  • Fixed colorization of item level description line for Limited items
  • Added tournament medals for BETA LAN 2014
  • Added a NEW! label to new items in your backpack until you mouse over them
  • Fixed a case where cosmetic items would be orphaned in the world
    • R.I.P. Captain Canteen
  • Fixed not being able to open the Taunt menu during the bonus time on an Arena map
  • Fixed a dedicated server crash related to bot Spies
  • Fixed item level not displaying correctly in the Mann vs. Machine lobby
  • Updated the auto-balance code to immediately respawn players that are automatically switched, or that voluntarily switch, during a balancing period
    • Not supported in Mann vs. Machine, Medieval mode, Arena mode, Tournament Mode, or Training
  • Updated the removeid command to support Steam2 and Steam3 ID formats
  • Updated the materials for The Atomic Accolade
  • Updated the equip_region for The Special Eyes
  • Updated rd_asteroid
    • Added a 45 second overtime when a team reaches max points
    • Added placeholder pickup ship and robot worker to indicate a team has reached max points
    • Added a sound to captured and returned points as they fill the progress bar
    • Captured and returned points now fill the progress bar faster
    • Progress bar escrow indicator now stays in place as points are added
    • Touching the reactor core no longer fully resets the return timer. Every second the reactor core is held will add a second to the return timer.
  • Virtual Reality Mode
    • Fixed selecting the wrong refresh rate when running on a display that does not use the desktop refresh rate

Continue reading...

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(6188 Online 265 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom