[TF2] TF2 Blog: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2:...

VaultBot

I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.
Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically. The major changes include: Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
  • Fixed the skybox on 3rd party maps when using certain sky materials
  • In Hammer, while using the Vertex Tool, pressing CTRL+B will snap selected vertices to the grid
  • Allow about:blank in the MOTD
  • Marked mat_texture_list as a cheat to prevent client exploits
  • Removed the sv_voicecodec convar because it isn’t necessary anymore and was being used as an exploit
  • Updated the con_logfile convar to checking for invalid filenames
  • Updated the network resource download path to check for invalid filenames
  • Updated the plugin_load command
    • Servers can only load plugins if they are not running a map
    • Clients can only load plugins if they are not connected to a server
  • Team Fortress 2
    • Fixed a bug that would cause the Sentry’s health to look overhealed when it wasn’t
    • Fixed an exploit with the Red-Tape Recorder and Sentry where the Sentry could build up a large amount of health
    • Fixed a bug where the Spy could not place a sapper without switching weapons first
    • Fixed the Engineer being able to purchase the Disposable Sentry Gun upgrade in Mann vs. Machine, build a disposable Sentry, and then refund the upgrade without the Sentry being destroyed
    • Improved client-side critical attack prediction for rapid-fire weapons (i.e. Flamethrower, Minigun)
    • Updated the equip_region for the Pyromancer's Mask
    • Fixed the equip_region for tournament medals conflicting with other items
    • Added the LBTF2 Season 9 tournament medals
    • Updated the localization files

Continue reading...

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(8708 Online 694 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom