1. Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] The Ship - Unban Request

Discussion in 'Problem Player Reports & Ban Contests' started by Matthew.R, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew.R

Matthew.R Not a Noob

In-Game name: Steam name is Matthew.R
    Time of Ban: approx. 7:32 AM BST
    Date of Ban: 7.32.14
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:75632674
    Reason for Ban: im not sure why i was playing the game and the next thing i know is that i got banned
    Additional Comments: please u ban me because i only started playing the game for a day and i dont know why i got banned and can you tell me why i got banned please thank you

2. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Staff Member

I'm not exactly sure to what ban you are referring. I am showing no ban data for your Steam ID or IP address.

3. Matthew.R

Matthew.R Not a Noob

ill check if i can get on and thank you

4. Matthew.R

Matthew.R Not a Noob

manage to get back must of been an auto ban thank you for your help

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  5. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

Ship has a tendenct to internally auto-ban people for things that are griefing indicators, e.g. low bank account balance or too many non-target kills.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to turn this off, however they usually expire in about 30 minutes, as you have found out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice