This is why consoles are garbage

^ Didn't read the article.

I did, but I'm responding to the stupidity of

"Then they make you keep the disc in."

That statement. I've never cared to install to hard drives, because when I tried it with a couple games, I didn't notice jack shit for change. So why bother? Put game in, play, simple as that.

"8 year old hardware" isn't an excuse, it's a reality. Running a next-gen title on antique machinery is going to have problems.

Most people I talk to, and play with on Xbox, don't install games to their hard drive unless they feel it is a must, or it is a must(in cases such as this). So really, this isn't that big of a problem. And lonsome, you're just a hater on anything that is not a pc, or android, so just STFU.

This seems pretty normal for a console with only 512 MB on 360 and 256 MB of RAM (additional 256 MB for Video only) on PS3 to work with at this stage of the game. The fact that the consoles can run some of the big titles at all is amazing (like Skyrim running on the PS3 with all of the DLC). These consoles have been in use for roughly 8 years, so I think we can cut them some slack as we move into the next gen.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6486 Online 450 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom