Top 10 Major Plot Holes in Movies

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"

Okay, let's see which of these movies I've seen and which ones I noticed plot holes in. =D

1. Starting with one of my favorite movies eh? While it is a shit way to kill them, it's still better than some movies that killed aliens with earth's atmosphere.

2. Meh, never really cared for that movie and I'd say the bad guy got in trouble for it because he PUNCHED him in the face. The kid wins with a kick.

3. While I've never seen this movie, I've always hated the food rule. Technically, isn't it always after midnight EXCEPT when it is exactly midnight? So, let the fucker starve.

4. Bad movie, won't bother.

5. Yep, shit movie.

6. This one also begs the question, are they unable to search for droids of any kind in life pods?

7. Agreed.

8. Never seen the movie.

9. Batman sucks, ergo he must have special powers to win.

10. Hahahahah. Although Signs is one of my favorite movies (scared me shitless as a kid), this plot hole is the best. Aliens who can travel across the universe can't realize that our planet is mostly covered in a substance that is acidic to them.

And honestly, fuck that kid in that movie. Mel Gibson was good, the kid needs to die.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(5379 Online 284 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom