[Completed] ultr4nima's Admin Application

ultr4nima

VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
In Game Name: ultr4nima

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes.

HLStats Profile Link: https://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=3985

Time with Vault F4: Been playing TF2C since 2016 and playtesting TF2C since 2017. As of now since Death & Taxes, the VaultF4 servers have been the only servers I visit.

Position you are applying for: Game Admin [TF2Classic]

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I would like to help with in-game moderation due to a shortage of staff members & also to be able to take matters into my own hands whenever I catch someone breaking the rules.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: Other than playtesting the mod for years and contributing to it with several assets, I'm an active moderator of the TF2Classic Discord server and also own/moderate the mod's subreddit (r/tf2classic). Moderation isn't a new thing to me, so I would be able to handle this quite easily.
With that said, I'm more interested in laidback moderation than anything serious, as in being able to punish players whenever I see them break the rules and nothing else. I would not be able to do map selection for the Weekly Maps server(s) or respond to /reply reports, as I'm too busy with the Discord server to also pay full attention to the in-game VaultF4 servers, although that may change as time goes on.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: ultr4nima

Thank you, your application has been received and we will review it and let you know, typically within 24-48h!

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(5967 Online 312 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom