• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ungag me Please

Foxalicious

I was gagged last sunday for saying some things. I was drunk when playing so i didn't think about it lol. If you can ungag and unmute me please it would be appreciated thanks uwu.

Hi there,

Your appeal has been received - I'll review the details and get back to you with a decision in (typically) 24-48h

For future reference when completing a ban appeal please structure your post in the appropriate format as indicated by the sticky thread in the ban contest area.

I've reviewed the details and it would appear this is your fourth violation of our rules that has been met with some sort of punishment, in addition to several logged warnings regarding your language in game.

"I was drunk, lol" is not an acceptable excuse for breaking the server rules and after your first warning and comm ban you are considered to have been made inexcusably aware of them.

You continued to incur infractions since then (with increasing duration for each successive infraction, per our policies) ultimately resulting in a permanent communications block for the most recent incident.

Your comm ban will not be overturned at this time.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6841 Online 404 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom