1. Unfortunately it appears that the physical machine hosting our game servers is offline. Chances are that the appropriate people have already been notified and action is being taken. If this notice is up for extended periods, there is probably a wait-and-see situation such as a power or link outage. Thanks for your patience. (11:13:52 UTC)

[Completed] Unicake's AccessedVault Admin Application

Discussion in 'Community Applications' started by Unicake, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unicake

Unicake Active Member VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member Jailbreak Admin

In Game Name:
    Unicake

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?:
    Yes.

HLStats Profile Link:
    http://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=446872

Time with Vault F4:
    None

Position you are applying for: (game admin [include game], moderator [include forum name], etc.)
    AccessedVault Admin

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator:
    I am the Co-Owner of AccessedVault with Denied. I wrote the Rule-set for AV's Jailbreak and managed AV's Discord + Steam group.
    I am sorry for lack of playtime in VaultF4, It's a new community to me, and first really heard it when Denied talked about our Partnership.
    I have past experience with Jb commands, since I used Donator commands on Blackwonder, and found out how to use Admin commands on the AV Server.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?:
    I play around:
    Monday-Fridays: 15.00-23.00 (CEST)
    Sunday-Saturdays: 11.00-24.00 (CEST)
    If Vaultf4's servers reach massive player bases I can also manage Administration on your Servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice