VaultF4 Proudly Presents: VaultOberFest!!!

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by LavaRed, Sep 23, 2013.

2. Communist Bakery

Communist Bakery Well-Known Member

to post or not to post.... no question

3. Ach Hans Run!

Ach Hans Run! Achievement Hunter

Seems pretty cool. I'm in

4. Activation post here!
    :3

5. Naturemon

Naturemon Not a Noob

I'd like to participate in the raffle.

6. FKxKreed

FKxKreed Achievement Hunter

This noob right here shall partake in such awesome festivities as this

7. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

There is one more thing I would like to add here. We will know if you are simply idling in our servers. Not only will you not be rewarded with playtime for idling but you WILL be disqualified from the contest.

Also: for those of you posting here for playtime activation, please please PLEASE remember that you MUST link your Steam account to your Forum account on your profile page. We have no way of tracking your playtime legitimately otherwise.

8. I'll like to join the drawings, as I probably won't have the money/refine metal to donate.

9. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member VF4 Supporter

Good Luck to everyone!!!!

10. DCBSupafly

DCBSupafly Well-Known Member

Please. Track my playtime illegitimately.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

*reroutes query for your playtime to a defunct steam account with zero playtime*

:D

12. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

We're a little over halfway into October and we're rolling right along! Make sure to spread the love to your friends and gaming groups to get some action on these prizes!

13. meh

meh Not a Noob

Cool stuff! :D

14. Yay keep the donations coming guys much appreciated by all of us ^^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. One day...a give away will have me as a victor.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I would like to participate in the raffle, though i have nothing to donate lol...

17. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

That's ok, we do understand some people may not be able to. :)

18. LavaRed

UPDATE!!!!

Due to scheduling conflicts at work, I will not be able to draw names for prizes on October 30th as originally scheduled! Instead, I will be drawing names on Friday, November 1st at 10pm EST! Original post has been updated to reflect as such! Good luck everyone!

19. LavaRed

Yet another update!! My highlander team, POGO, has a scrim tonight at 9:30pm EST. I will be doing the drawing tonight, but it will not occur until AFTER our scrim is finished. I apologize for the inconvenience.....blame Statboy :p

20. VintagePC

scrim at 9:30 on a friday? boooo hisssssss :rawr

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice