Vaulttekkit Whitelist

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by LavaRed, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [ok] Tyguy

[ok] Tyguy Active Member

I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server. WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE OPPOTUNITY TO PLAY!!

my MC name is Ckrinkles

2. Wildkowill

Wildkowill Noob

I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.
    I love tekkit and am relativity good at it; it would be great to play with you guys my
    ign name is cop131. Also would it be cool if my friend joined as well? His ign is richboy200 Neither of us grief.

3. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Done! Welcome to VaultTekkit! :D

Sidenote for Wildkowill: Please have your friend apply to this whitelist thread as well, since everyone needs to comply with the terms of whitelist :)

4. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

Yes Will join in the great fun :D

5. Cleocatra Lily o the Nile

I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.

6. New_Ghostbuster

sorry about that, i derped hard lol

7. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

8. LavaRed

9. textercist

textercist Well-Known Member

textercist

I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server!

10. LavaRed

11. Chaosbrix

Chaosbrix Noob

chaosbrix

I have read the rules, understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server!

12. LavaRed

13. Arkice

Arkice Noob

Arkice

I'm a manry man.

14. LavaRed

15. Chedderwolf

I have read the rules, understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.

16. LavaRed

17. Shadowolfz

Shadowolfz Not a Noob

tashadog2005

18. LavaRed

19. Snuffles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Snuffles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Achievement Hunter

snuffles778, I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.

20. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

I saw your post in the VF4 group, this may relate to you: ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice