1. Unfortunately it appears that the physical machine hosting our game servers is offline. Chances are that the appropriate people have already been notified and action is being taken. If this notice is up for extended periods, there is probably a wait-and-see situation such as a power or link outage. Thanks for your patience. (7:52:10 UTC)

Vaulttekkit Whitelist

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by LavaRed, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snuffles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Snuffles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Achievement Hunter

indeed it does! lol now if i could just get outta the courtyard lol

2. Monlee

Monlee Noob

Monlee

I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.

3. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Done and Done! Welcome to VaultTekkit! :D :D

4. iDay

iDay Noob

iDay4
    I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.

5. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Done! Welcome to VaultTekkit! :D

6. Almondillo

Almondillo Noob

Almondillo

I have read the rules, understand the potential punishment, and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.

7. LavaRed

8. Prosthetics

Prosthetics Well-Known Member

Minecraft IGN: Vizkos

Lookin to game with my good ol chum textercist.

9. LavaRed

10. I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.

Auract

11. LavaRed

12. textercist

textercist Well-Known Member

I'm bringin' a lot of my minecraft folks to the server, thanks for having us :D

13. Fireh

Fireh BIRTHDAY BOY

"I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server."

Name: Catapultfire *Iceh's alt account already whitelisted but needs perms for his houseing.

14. LavaRed

Taken care of! :)

15. G3spike

G3spike Noob

In game name - G3spike

16. Claes

Claes Noob

ClaesXereo - I have read the rules, and I understand the potential punishment and would like to be white listed for the VaultTekkit Server.

17. Nightshde

Nightshde Graphic Designer Forum Operator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Both should now be whitelisted, let me know if it isn't working as this is my first time whitelisting

18. Couch_Radish

19. Nightshde

Nightshde Graphic Designer Forum Operator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member Minecraft Admin

You have been whitelisted

20. KoolAiD

KoolAiD Noob

koolioaidz

Whitelist me please!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice