[Minecraft] Vaulttekkit Whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaZerDaZer

I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.

iskillz98
I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server :D

"I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server."
Ketehz

"I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server
Helpmemama

nebulazero
I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server. :cool:

nebulazero
I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server. :cool:
Just so you know, VaultTekkit has reached EOL status. It will stay up (and you'll probably be whitelisted) but it's no longer something we're actively supporting.

You may want to look at our Feed The Vault minecraft server instead:
http://www.vaultf4.com/posts/6833/

When I get home, I can simply rename this topic and then we can just go from there... I mean, since we've already got this here.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Probably less confusion just to lock it and start a new one, otherwise people might think the old whitelist carries over. If it does, disregard my ramblings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6486 Online 450 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom