1. Unfortunately it appears that the physical machine hosting our game servers is offline. Chances are that the appropriate people have already been notified and action is being taken. If this notice is up for extended periods, there is probably a wait-and-see situation such as a power or link outage. Thanks for your patience. (4:21:02 UTC)

Vaulttekkit Whitelist

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by LavaRed, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightshde

Nightshde Graphic Designer Forum Operator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member Minecraft Admin

U have been added

2. HaZe

HaZe Noob

HaZerDaZer

I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.

3. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Done! Welcome to VaultTekkit! :D

4. benneboii

benneboii Noob

iskillz98
    I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server :D

5. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

6. Ketehz

Ketehz Noob

"I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server."
    Ketehz

7. LavaRed

8. helpmemama

helpmemama Noob

"I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server
    Helpmemama

9. LavaRed

10. nebzero

nebzero Noob

nebulazero
    I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server. :cool:

11. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Just so you know, VaultTekkit has reached EOL status. It will stay up (and you'll probably be whitelisted) but it's no longer something we're actively supporting.

You may want to look at our Feed The Vault minecraft server instead:
    http://www.vaultf4.com/posts/6833/

12. areben

areben Achievement Hunter VF4 Supporter

Yes, I gave this good fellow poor instructions. He's looking for FTV whitelist. I'll let him know.

13. CaptSpiffy

CaptSpiffy Best Moderator NA

When I get home, I can simply rename this topic and then we can just go from there... I mean, since we've already got this here.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

14. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Probably less confusion just to lock it and start a new one, otherwise people might think the old whitelist carries over. If it does, disregard my ramblings :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice