[Completed] VF4 General Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppaleun

VF4 Competitive Player
In Game Name: ppaleun

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes.

HLStats Profile Link: (Find your user page here: http://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/ ) I have not played on the public source servers.

Time with Vault F4: Two years.

Position you are applying for: (game admin [include game], moderator [include forum name], etc.)
game admin [general]

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I have a great respect for this community, having been apart of it for a few years now, and I would like to be able to contribute to it further than simply playing under its name.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I'm currently an admin for the TeamFortressCompetitiveLeague and a developer for TFCL as well as EssentialsTF. I have previously moderated for the UGC League, and I'm currently running Team Nectar (in association with VaultF4).

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Lee Min-woo

Thanks for your application. We will review it and let you know shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6549 Online 432 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom