• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Vote kicked for idling???

Andy

Not a Noob
Why the hell was i just recently vote kicked out of the only server that had close to max players for idling when i wasn't idling?? I even said bruh when the vote started and only been playing for 6 mins what the hell is this????? now i'm banned????

Votekicks incur an automatic 20 minute local ban (just the server in question) as a preventive measure to prevent someone kicked for legitimate reasons from being able to immediately reconnect and continue.

We are aware of some reports of votekick abuse and longer term we do want to turn it off, but this is not currently feasible as we simply do not have the staff presence necessary. :(

So now i have to wait 20 mins just because some idiot couldn't wait 5 minutes for the round to end so that his friend could join? Funny. Whatever. Thanks for the answer though.

Yes, the vanilla voting leaves a lot to be desired... it's one of the reasons we've disabled all of the other stock voting options.

As noted if you have details to the perpetrator then I will note them for future reference.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48180 Members
(8393 Online 535 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom