WE DID IT! - EU Server Upgrade coming soon!

VintagePC

GodModePC
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Forum Operator
Minecraft Operator
Global Moderator
Staff Member
Hi folks!

Thanks to your continued support, I was pleased to note that we reached the goal I had set in my previous announcement

That's right, thanks to your continued support and donations, we are currently forecasting $125/mo for August - and I am following through on that promise as we speak. I've ordered a dedicated server for our EU players and will begin the process of configuring it over the next few days - Keep an eye out!

I'm thrilled I can finally move away from our EU VPS which, (as I'm sure you have noticed) can get a little bogged down if there are a lot of players, causing a negative impact on gameplay.

This also means that after the initial migration, we can bring some of our additional US offerings across the ocean - namely our recently-reconfigured "2008 Flashback" offering which tries to remain true to TF2 in 2008 with weapons and maps from that era.

Thank you all again for your continued support. It's a humbling experience to reflect on how we've grown in the course of a year after starting with a single VPS and exactly one TF2C server, and I am looking forward to seeing where we will go in the future.

I would also like to extend a heartfelt thanks to all of our staff members that have volunteered their time to the community, be it game moderation, map rotations, and keeping me informed of any issues that need to be addressed.

Game on,
~VintagePC

Update: EU Custom maps and Randomizer have been relocated. If there are no issues the remaining server will be migrated tomorrow or Monday when empty

Last edited:
I'm pleased to announce that migration to the new dedicated hardware is complete!

Thank you all again for making this possible!

Fantastic, I'm glad to hear it!

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(9953 Online 853 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom