We Want Counter Strike Source Servers Back!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mjosenius, Dec 8, 2012.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Gonna poke this... You guys have any plans to get this thing filled? We tried events in our steam groups and a grand total of TWO people joined.

2. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

I have no ideas, my focus has been school,comp, and TF2 of late. Give me sometime I will come up with some random plan 1 way or another.

3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

I'm gonna poke this again because I'm really not seeing any activity in CSS. This is exactly what I was afraid of - we get the occasional person dropping in and that's about all.

So... I don't know what to do with it. I'll leave it up for now, but be aware that unless it starts seeing some serious activity, it will be on the shortlist to replace with something else if we decide to go that route. Nothing in the works right now but I may be considering a 24/7 freezetag or somesuch depending on popularity of it.

4. RD1981

RD1981 Well-Known Member

Dead silence I think you may have your answer already vintage heh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. VintagePC

Yup, I knew this was going to happen - exactly why I initially didn't want to commit to building from scratch. Since we put up the CSS server it's had a grand total of 244 people in it.

At this point I'm seriously contemplating scuttling it this weekend and replacing it with 32 man 24/7 freezetag.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

some have messaged me about it trying to fill it but alas it has not gotten done :( VintagePC time to cut the cord.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice