Welcome the newest, and youngest member of VaultF4!

Discussion in 'Introducing: The people of Vault F4!' started by LavaRed, Nov 11, 2015.

1. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

[​IMG]

Our handsome lil dude made a surprise debut 3 weeks early and is finally resting at home! Welcome to the Vault my son!

• Like Like x 7
  2. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member VF4 Supporter

Congrats Lava and Reeeeechard! :D :D :D :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

Congratulations, glad you to hear you guys are back home

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cheese4Everyone

Cheese4Everyone Ambassador to our Sentient Dairy-Based Overlords

Yay Lava and Reechard. Now he just needs a Vault F4 jumpsuit or a little nit cap :p

5. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

• It's a trap! It's a trap! x 1
  6. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hexalan

Hexalan Achievement Hunter

hey reechard wanna adopt me

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. TimeCrush

TimeCrush Achievement Hunter VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member

These new members are just so damn casual..

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Considering he was exposed to all of the Vault shenanigans in the womb, I would say he gets a free pass for casual :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice