What should be next?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by VintagePC, Jan 21, 2014.

?

What should be the next "new" server?

1. Creative Minecraft

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Terraria

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. CS:GO classic casual

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. New server? Fix yer damn MOTD and clean up the mess you made first!

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. Other (I've posted a suggestion)

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Update: I'm going to start selling VintageĀ® brand servers. :D

(Just kidding.. real update is I looked at it and it looks quick to set up... gives me something to do if I have a snow day tomorrow...)

2. English

English Global Mod

That looks like fun. I was really turned off by the TTT crowd... As you said, the HoN community is made of saints in comparison... Just reinstalled GMod so ready to test this whenever you are :)

3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

well, I have a murder server up and running right now, let's see how that goes in terms of demand and we can then evaluate what to do next :)

4. VintagePC

I'm pleased to say I have a stock CSGO server up! (password is testtest). If anyone would like to help out and jump in to see if things are running properly, that would be awesome. I don't know enough about the game to verify play, at this point all I know is it runs, I can connect, there are bots, and I suck at finding the bomb. :D

5. VintagePC

OK... so now that we have a working murder server and stock CS:GO up... I'm looking to hear some ideas on ways we can customize those to offer something special that will be interesting to people and get them to stick around.

6. English

English Global Mod

I know next to nothing on what is popular in the CSGO realm but I am more than willing to test any ideas

7. WizBright

WizBright Achievement Hunter

Can we possibly get a surf server? Either CS:GO, TF2, or CS:S. I loooove surf.

8. VintagePC

We had that as part of Srs bsns... and it was never really popular. It may pop up again as a mod of the month rotation but it is just not something I see as suitable for its own server. Sorry.

9. WizBright

WizBright Achievement Hunter

It's all good. I just want to provide an idea or two :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice