What would you like to see most?

Well, sadly we don't seem to have anyone wanting Counter Strike or Day of Defeat servers. =( 2 great games I'd love to get back into.

Actually, I don't own CS or CS:Go on this account, but I'd buy it in a heartbeat if we got a server.

DoD:S is a lot of fun, but keeping a server active would be almost impossible.
I'm game for a DoD server, I'd just need some input as to what custom maps and mods are worth running, if any.

Just make it original DOD there was nothing wrong with Dod source. Mods just complicate things
Now that I can do easily. If you would look to your right at the server list... :D

I've only got bare basics right now (sourcebans, hlstats, myscal) because I don't know whether any of our tf2 plugins that give perks or other admin options work well with it. I'd rather start clean and add them one at a time than try to sort out why the server keeps crashing with 15 things loaded that could be causing it.

Let me know if you have issues, I don't own DoD so am unable to test it.

I think where our minecraft lost its way was that it became "too" serious and involved. People got really obsessed with their stuff, buildings, and personal areas... and when that happens, your server goes from a place where people come to hang out with friends, derp around, and have fun to all srs face and "touch my stuff you die".

more like it came to the point where if you openly admitted to looking for a certain item you would invoke the rage of everyone else playing :p
but id say do the wild west style as suggested small central area for spawning and rest do as you please :3

Update: We now have a Slender Fortress server. Let the abject pants-crapping terror begin!

Well, sadly we don't seem to have anyone wanting Counter Strike or Day of Defeat servers. =( 2 great games I'd love to get back into.

Actually, I don't own CS or CS:Go on this account, but I'd buy it in a heartbeat if we got a server.

Oh, believe me, I'd squeal like a small child if a GunGame CS:S or CS:GO server went up, hell I'd even be cool with just standard gameplay server, I miss the community and the fun times. I just doubt it's ability to attract a substantial player count, it's possible, but I'm not all that confident in getting that train to start chugging on again.

Well, I have neither of those games but if we got a server, I'd go for it. CS:GO should have a decent amount of players, right?

Sadly, DoD doesn't have a huge playerbase anymore. I hopped on and saw some full servers but nothing of TF2 size.

Well, the halloween event seems to be winding down, let me see what I can dig up. I'm really busy for the next few days, but I will look at it when I have some spare time :) (FOR THE HORDE)

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6334 Online 420 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom