1. Unfortunately it appears that the physical machine hosting our game servers is offline. Chances are that the appropriate people have already been notified and action is being taken. If this notice is up for extended periods, there is probably a wait-and-see situation such as a power or link outage. Thanks for your patience. (9:41:58 UTC)

[League of Legends] When Things Go Right 2.0

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lord Huckington, Nov 1, 2012.

1. VoltageSpike

VoltageSpike Achievement Hunter

I think I'll let the ranked game penta be a monument to the glory of Zyra.[​IMG]

2. Train in Vain

Train in Vain Achievement Hunter

i dont even know anymore

[​IMG]

3. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

Ranked game 2. [​IMG]

4. CrackaLackNinja

CrackaLackNinja Well-Known Member

I COMPLETELY skipped over silver 2. LOL I went from silver 3 straight to silver 1. This game. lol :p

[​IMG]

5. CrackaLackNinja

I GOT GOLD BY WEDNESDAY, JUST AS YOU ASKED COOKIE. I LOVE YOU BRO! <3

[​IMG]

6. CrackaLackNinja

Another hour long game. Damn that was intense. This zed almost fucked our game over!

[​IMG]

7. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

I think you mean fiddlesticks?

8. CrackaLackNinja

No, the zed was able to zone me out and almost burst me 100-0 every teamfight. I got frozen mallet and it saved me but I had to back after dealing with just him every teamfight. I finally sold the frozen mallet and just got my BotRK and I was able to stay in the fight the whole time with the extra active/attackspeed/and lifesteal. Fiddle did alright actually he just died for us every teamfight after ulting in.

9. Iceh

For Ninja [​IMG]

10. Iceh

11. Blood Feast Island Man

Blood Feast Island Man I Demand more Pudding. I'll be in my bunk.

So I managed to get my CDR maxed on karthus with boots and athenes. and then I went full rods of ages, and the game lasted long enough for all of them to get fully built. I stood at 5k hp and was boasting about it to the enemy team in all chat. Enemy syndra thought I was weak and decided to mock me post game. check the numbers XD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. CrackaLackNinja

Played a 4v5 where this mao didn't connect at all after raging in champ select. Still got a penta.

[​IMG]
    Then played a game when we were against 3 plats. I lulz at da matchmaking systems. Got a penta here too.

[​IMG]

13. Iceh

14. Blood Feast Island Man

I present to you. deathless major ziggs in aram. I also almost caught up to the master yi in damage dealt >_>
    [​IMG]

15. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

most gold and only missed out on 6 assists and never died :3
    [​IMG]

16. Blood Feast Island Man

Rag and I keeping it deathless :D
    [​IMG]

17. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

Perfect Ez game.jpg
    What made this game especially satisfying is that we did not just stomp them, this was a well fought game.

18. Blood Feast Island Man

Apparently I'm perfect at landing Ziggs ults. Spent the game listening to Bach, throwing max range bombs, and yelling at the enemy team to come on get up its time to slam now, we've got a real jam going down, welcome to the space jam. Aaaaand claiming that I'm Michael Jordan the whole game. [​IMG]

19. Iceh

[​IMG] [​IMG] Xerath 10/10/10 and a great Gank game!

20. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member VF4 Supporter

Dat Sona:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice