[New] Why ban griefers?

You need to understand that this, what I'm going to call "Subtle griefing", is much harder for us to monitor. Let alone actually do anything about.

In realistic terms, what would you actually suggest we do here? Put up a rule that says "You need to treat this game as if you'll actually get shot in real life if you get fragged in-game!"?

If some players want to chill and play in this casual style, I don't really see how we can completely stop them, in the same way we can't stop anyone who treats a round of this game as if it's the finals for a competitive match tournament and a prize pool of £100k+.

Someone genuinely might have reasons to be trying to play in that style. For example going for achievements, trying to make a melee kill montage or something along those lines.
Whilst I can understand it is frustrating to have these kinds of players on your team. They're still playing the game, albeit badly in your opinion or not as seriously as you'd prefer.

It's much easier for us to notice when someone is a complete "friendly" and flat-out refusing to attack enemy players and throwing Sandviches to heal them instead, obviously hindering your team directly and deliberately.

All I can suggest is to use the report feature if you feel that strongly about it and possibly ask if anyone would like to swap teams. Other than that, perhaps consider leaving the server and taking a break. The likelihood is, if your teammates are starting to annoy you playing like this, then you were probably failing to have fun anyway.

Last edited:
Bob Fisto and some other trolls deliberately joine my team and all they do is spawn as heavies and try punching people, making us lose the game every time. At least if they were scouts I could understand. I broach this injustice and I get told to go back to overwatch? I have no idea what it is. Anyway it's easy to tell people to deal with griefers when they aren't on your team. Idiots.

Funny, you were previously banned, so this shouldn't be a problem for you in our servers anymore...

Bob Fisto and some other trolls deliberately joine my team and all they do is spawn as heavies and try punching people, making us lose the game every time. At least if they were scouts I could understand. I broach this injustice and I get told to go back to overwatch? I have no idea what it is. Anyway it's easy to tell people to deal with griefers when they aren't on your team. Idiots.
To be honest, i have no problems with that bob fisto guy, he just prefers to use hes fists which i have no problem with that, Example for Fat scout i have no problems with those players, let people enjoy their game styles or whatever it is.

Door's over there, don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

You were/are no longer welcome in this community in any form. We can and will take appropriate action if we find out otherwise.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48180 Members
(5243 Online 301 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom