Winners Selected For The First Annual Raid The Vault Giveaway!

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Net, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

I want to thank everyone who participated. It was a better than expected turn out, which means we are more willing to do these types of things in the future :)

All of the winners have been selected using random.org number generator. Vintage made a script to list all email addresses according to the amount of tickets that person had. So if someone had 30 tickets, their email address appeared in the list 30 times. I took the total amount of tickets which was 2130 and used the random numbers to go down the list to see who the winner was.

I am going to email the winners and let them know they won and what they won and how to claim what they won :) Once we receive replies back we will post it publicly. We want to do it this way in case there has to be a re-draw.

Winners have a week from the date the email was sent to respond and receive the prize otherwise we will have to re-draw and give someone else a chance.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know.

WINNERS:
    Grand Prize Winner - Shaman Bond - Chose Nexus 7 Tablet

Second Prize - Dookie

Third Prize - Spago

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

And even if you didn't win... stay tuned. A little birdie told me there may be more prizes being given away soon...

I'd like to thank everyone that participated - Hopefully you had fun, and I hope to see you around VF4 in the future!

3. Bea_Arthur

Bea_Arthur I Kick Men's Asses and I Vote

Grats all who won! That's amazing!

4. 13thforsworn

13thforsworn Achievement Hunter

Congratulations to the winners!

5. gjknutsen

gjknutsen Well-Known Member

Congratulations

6. areben

areben Achievement Hunter VF4 Supporter

Congratulations!!!! (said as Simon from Yogscast. yes, I went there...I know...)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ragnorok

Ragnorok Demon of Obliteration

congrats guys!

8. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

sounds great :D conrats my friends :)

9. Didi

Didi Well-Known Member

Agreed, congratulations to the winners!

10. Hairum

Hairum Not a Noob

Congratulations to the winner, and thanks Net and the rest of the VF4 staff for the opportunity.

11. Fixxxer

Fixxxer Not a Noob

When are these prizes going to be handed out? I never received mine.

12. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

I emailed you with who to contact haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice