XF Maintenance Notice

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by VintagePC, Sep 12, 2015.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

Hi folks... just an FYI we'll be offline for about 30 minutes or so tomorrow for a xenforo upgrade. Sorry lava... that means no tetris for a little while. :)

Downtime will probably be less than 30 minutes unless something goes wrong.

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

And we're back!

upgrade seems to have gone successfully, please let me know if you encounter any issues with areas of the site.

Side note: Since the upgrade included an official "tagging" functionality, the previous addon is now disabled - I'll look at whether it's possible to migrate the tags over.

3. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Staff Member

So I can tetris now? :D

• It's a trap! It's a trap! x 1
  4. VintagePC

no, that got removed during the upgrade :p :stir::stir::stir:

5. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Staff Member

Smells like....

[​IMG]

• It's a trap! It's a trap! x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice