You Know What Really Grinds Geoff's Gears?

Wait lets back up to this one... Who the fuck has "roommate time?" Is your roommate your significant other?

My roommates consist of my best friend and his wife. Considering I am basically gone the entire day, she likes calling it "roommate time" when we watch a movie, or play cards/board games together.

Also, you know what really grinds my gears about a roommate?

He posts 50 friggen things about Obama saying shit about the Crusades and the Inquisition, but ignores when I point out that every article he is posting only talk and defend the crusades. Yeah, hard to defend the inquisition crap right?

You know what really grinds my gears?

How often and casually people toss around the word "fanboys". Apparently me saying that Leto looks like he'll pull off the role of Joker pretty well based on the trailer makes me a fanboy of him.

Oh, and what also grinds my gears is the idiot who keeps saying the T-Rex in Jurassic World can't be the same one from Jurassic Park. Dude...the writers said it is! Get over it. Fucking hell.

When someone tells you to never contact them again and remove their number forever, and then casually adds you on something like Battle.net (which was obviously after being told to never contact them again) and when you ask why you were added you get told "Oh, I didn't know I did". Right, you just happened to forgot that you went and searched up my name and added me. Thankfully I can have another friend of mine who you added tell you what a fucking coward you are.

It's not hard to figure it out, he's trying to show off that he has an Xbox One (he randomly decided to not remove me on Xbox Live) and now has a computer and is playing D3. Good for you, maybe you could spend some of that hard earned cash and get a pair of man sized balls.

Trump supporters. Seriously, at this rate, Trump could decide to put people into concentration camps and his supporters would fucking applaud. Is this how low the US has fucking sank? Oh, he's protecting us from "terrorists", so let him do what he wants. Fuck I can't wait for Trump to fail.

When someone spoils a huge fucking part of a show and when you point it out, they shrug it off and say "true fans are up to date". Yeah, fuck you. Sorry that the show has 22, 1 hour long episodes and 10+ seasons and I have other damn shows.

You know what's really grinding my gears as of late?

People refusing to watch a small video. Or people refusing to read a paragraph that explains why they are fucking wrong. Don't give me this shit about how you're busy. Don't untag yourself just because you don't like the truth. You want to spout bullshit about someone because you don't understand what they stand for? Then you best expect me to appear and point out why you're wrong. I'm to the point where I might just spam the same fucking shit every day until people understand the facts.

On the brighter side of things, Deadpool today. I'm excited...

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48185 Members
(7771 Online 402 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom