• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Zeroasts ban contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ban contest has been received.

Generally the formal review process for a ban contest can take 24-48 hrs. However, it looks like your current ban is only for a 24 hr period, and the ban will likely already have expired (or be very close to it) by the time I get a chance to sit down and review all of the details this evening.

It does look like the ban was consistent with our policies in that your spray was removed and you received a warning, but decided to ignore it and use your spray once more, and the spray was a direct violation as opposed to a gray area.

I appreciate the fact you came here to say it won't happen again - but given the timing, in the meanwhile I would suggest that you familiarize yourself with the server rules if you have not already. You'll be welcome to continue playing in the servers once the ban expires, but do note that your infraction will remain on record and it is something we can consider if there are any further issues.

Thanks for your understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(8854 Online 658 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom