• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ban Appeal, On The Road to Redemption

bool

Noob
In-Game name: Cuttlepugfish (Formerly...)
Time of Ban: In The Darkest Hours of The Night
Date of Ban: 11-01-12 22:30
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16232341
Reason for Ban: Inappropriate Spray

Additional Comments: I have to plead my case, it's been a long and tu·mul·tu·ous path through my life. I have gone through many ordeals since my ban and developed in numerous areas physically, mentally, and most of all emotionally. At the time I was living in a troubled, broken home and, while it does not excuse my behavior, it may offer an explanation as to my misdeeds. In the almost twelve years that have passed, I have come to know many good people who have helped me to mature and avoid backsliding into the foolish pitfalls of my youth. I wish to be given another chance so that I can revisit the old safe haven of Team Fortress 2, a reprieve from the chaos of my familial circumstances during those dark times. Thus, I present myself to you, judge, jury, and executioner. I solemnly swear that I shall no longer spray Yugioh getting absolutely railed by Kaiba in the bathrooms of pl_badwater ever again. Thank you.

Hi there,

Your ban appeal has been received and we'll review the details and get back to you shortly, typically in 2-3 days.

~VintagePC.

Thanks for your patience.

On reviewing the details I'm pleased to tell you that your ban is covered under our previous "Ban Amnesty" regarding non-cheat/non-exploit related bans carried over from FreeFrag Network. (https://www.vaultf4.com/threads/a-note-on-ffn-permanent-bans.427/)

Your ban has been lifted, but it will remain on record for reference should there be any violations of our server rules. If you haven't already, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them.

Off topic: it kinda gives me warm fuzzies to see folks from TF2's heyday coming back for some of that nostalgia in the form of TF2C :)

Regards,

~VintagePC

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(8060 Online 509 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom